MY SNAPS

About Me

My photo
I graduated in Photography before digital, even though I finally gave in. I am what you call an "old school" photographer. I know my lighting. I know F-stops. I know my shutter speeds. I don't do Photoshop. I don't need to.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome Back

This site is going to be my journey back to my beginning, back to the time when all I knew and loved was photography. When I was in High School, it was my dream to be the next Ansel Adams.

I graduated from the Colorado Institute of Art in Denver, Colorado. I moved to Los Angeles after graduation and worked there in photography for about 10 years. I quickly grew to "not love" the business side of commercial photography.

So, I moved on to do other things, but have always continued to shoot pictures, mostly for family and friends. So now, 25 years later, I am going back to what I love. Shooting Portraits.


So follow my footsteps as I begin again....

5 comments:

miche said...

Congrats on getting the blog up and running. I LOVE your title. B B Snaps is so perfect. Thanks again for taking such heirloom photos of my girls. They will always be a treasure to us.

aydan said...

'Sup yo!

I LOVE your blog,including the name!: "B B Snaps"....... Just remember you....yes you.....Have to write a post(optional).A word of advice:leaving comments on blogs will bring you more people to your blog.......AND... the more people the more photos! I'll explain it to you when I see you....
___________
---aydan---
___________

Shawn said...

You rock! And your pictures are great... You must have a great photo assistant.

O'Babies said...

We love your snaps....especially the ones of that chubby little baby! We'll link your blog to ours so all our curious friends can see the wonderful work you do!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Your photography is wonderful. I know you will have an immediate following.